Rags Start A Garage Fire
This home had a fire that started in the garage of their home. Rags that had a significant amount of flammable solution on them were left in a paper bag. (Not a good choice!) The smoke and soot traveled throughout the garage and into the home via the vents. The Team was called out to the job in the evening and they were able to clean the air and wipe down the affected areas to make the family's home free from fire damage.
The sooner SERVPRO of Big Bear/ Lake Arrowhead/ NE Rancho Cucamonga is called to a home for any kind of damage (water, fire, smoke, human bio-waste, mold) the more quickly we can clean up the problem and help to reduce the loss.
Call us (909) 878-0302 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.