Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

A Complete Loss?


A very sad day! This vacation home suffered severe damage from a fire yesterday. It will probably be a total loss. We were called to do a board up and were able... READ MORE



Rags Start A Garage Fire


This home had a fire that started in the garage of their home.  Rags that had a significant amount of flammable solution on them were left in a paper bag. ... READ MORE



Attice Fire


This is a home fire that affected the customer's 2nd floor, roof, and attic. The attic had affected insulation that needed removal, and scattered smoke damaged ... READ MORE



Amazing Save!


This family’s Running Springs home suffered from a fire caused by a faulty electrical wire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a hous... READ MORE



Fires causes a mess everywhere!


Smoke and soot facts:Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by p... READ MORE



Sometimes it is just a small fire!


We do not always have jobs to clean up that are huge house losses. Sometimes there is just a small fire like here where the window air conditioner was on f... READ MORE



Contents Cleaning


This home suffered a severe fire damage which started in the basement accidentally. Our crews responded to assist in the content restoration for the items that ... READ MORE