If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (909) 878-0302

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Started By An Electric Candle

9/21/2017 (Permalink)

Fire Damage Fire Started By An Electric Candle Cabin Fire

Really! This really happened!

The owners of this weekend cabin accidentally left an electric candle on on their mantle when they left after a wonderful summer weekend in the mountains.

Next call they received was that their cabin was on fire and they better get up and see it.

We received the call from their insurance agent and we went right over.  The fire department was just finishing mopping up and we were getting prepared to do the board up of the doors and windows.

What a mess! Soot and water everywhere, blackened paneling, missing ceiling and roofing, smoke damage in all the rooms.

If you are so blessed to have a second home be sure that you leave it (and your main home) in a safe condition before you leave.  A second check on all things only takes a few minutes and could save you tons of heartache and thousands of dollars.

Other News

View Recent Posts